Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling TCC on Windows

From: Stephan Beal
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Compiling TCC on Windows
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 20:19:38 +0100

On Wed, Mar 2, 2016 at 7:27 PM, address@hidden <address@hidden> wrote:

I am using the stock GCC / MinGW compiler that comes with MSYS2. Any ideas?

So after that didn’t work either I read that one should disable compiler optimization to prevent bugs. However, the documentation didn’t tell me how I can enable or disable optimisation. Any pointers on that?

sorry, i can't say anything at all regarding the Windows environment, but this might help you disable optimizations for gcc:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5765899/how-to-disable-compiler-optimizations-in-gcc

--
----- stephan beal
http://wanderinghorse.net/home/stephan/