Re: [Tinycc-devel] 64-bit int division does not work correct.

From: Thomas Mertes
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] 64-bit int division does not work correct.
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 10:25:18 +0100

Hi development team,

Please replace
  I home thet it is possible to fix this bug.
with
  I hope that it is possible to fix this bug.

BTW.: Tcc has also problems with negative zero, NaN and pow() (maybe
these are related). As soon as I have a test case for the floating
point problems I will send it.

I hope that I don't forget my glasses,
next time when I write an email.

Regards