[Tinycc-devel] compile string versus compile file

From: David Staelens
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] compile string versus compile file
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 23:23:32 -0400

I’m trying to dynamically compile an executable passing a string built up to tcc_compile_string, it errors with a message “tcc: error: undefined symbol ‘main’.

If I take the string and put it into a file, and run tcc.exe on it, there are no issues running it.  Any pointers on where I should look to trouble shoot the issue?  I’ve set the include directories and library directories to the location TCC is installed (C:\tcc\include, C:\tcc\lib, etc.)

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave