Re: [Tinycc-devel] Attributes position on structs/unions

From: Vladimir Vissoultchev
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Attributes position on structs/unions
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2016 11:13:45 +0300

Sorry about the links. Here is the patch and two other small fixes I'm
proposing: First is to impl -dM preprocessor option to dump defines only
and the second is on -lm to skip math lib altogether as there is no built-in
math lib in tcc as far as I can see.

Commit links on github are
https://github.com/wqweto/tinycc/commit/e946eb2a4109e0de5f8514457f851897a482
4c3e