[Tinycc-devel] Development style

From: Michael Matz
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Development style
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 20:45:42 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Sun, 17 Apr 2016, Michael Matz wrote:

Can try to extract this
Sorry, reading a comment: no op now (a patch attached)

This is just silly.  Put
 #define __builtin_expect(a,b) (a)
anywhere and you're done.  No need for support in the compiler.

Argh! And now you put in this thing into [mob]. Are you even taking a step back and think about your patches before committing?

Gosh, and you even put the exsymtab stuff into [mob] now. Without discussion. Of course! What's the point of that? Do you plan to use it for anything?

I don't think [mob] is working for you. Well, or not for me, but I have no problems with any other [mob] committer. Your fast-paced attention-deficit way of pushing strange hacks into the branch just makes me want to bite my desk all the time. I honestly don't know what to do: reverting all the crap again or just going away from here and not paying attention to tinycc anymore. Sigh. Will decide somewhen next week I guess.

Ciao,
Michael.