Re: [Tinycc-devel] gcc/tcc nested macros difference

From: Sergey Korshunoff
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] gcc/tcc nested macros difference
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 13:29:46 +0300

> Then I'll make the following addition to the bug list, if nobody
> objects, as I don't suppose the bug will get fixed soon.
> +- output with -E should include spaces: #define n 0xe {newline} n+1

How gcc decide when to insert space after macro expansion w/o syntax analize?
A dumb rule: insert space after macro expansion. I implemented this.
What the result? test/pp/01.c
char p[] = "x ## y"; // gcc
char p[] = "x ## y" ; // tcc (a space after \" and before \;)
Many pp tests now fails. Is it possible to ignore space after macro in tests?