Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc build on OSX

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc build on OSX
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:26:23 -0400

FYI, I found it helpful (necessary? I don't remember) to include the following typedefs when working with Mac:

    typedef unsigned short __uint16_t, uint16_t;
    typedef unsigned int __uint32_t, uint32_t;
    typedef unsigned long __uint64_t, uint64_t;

Also, you may want to go back in the git history and see if previous editions of tcc compiled on Mac. I'm not quite sure how to do this with Travis, though...

David