Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc build on OSX

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc build on OSX
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 09:33:40 -0400

Hello Sergey,

I do not know what pipcet was up to here, or why this person decided to clone my fork of tcc. The author's intent is far from clear, but I think it has nothing to do with my work.

David

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 12:05 AM, Sergey Korshunoff <address@hidden> wrote:
> FYI, I found it helpful (necessary? I don't remember) to include the following typedefs when
> working with Mac:

Thanks. I will play with pipcet version of the tinycc and your (run4flat)

PS: it will be nice if you put a travis-CI build status in README.md
(as I done following  wqweto) https://github.com/seyko2/tinycc

PPS: I go to place in README.md links to the other usefull branches of the tcc:

https://github.com/tinycc/tinycc
      Mirror from mob branch http://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git

https://github.com/pipcet/tinycc
      tinycc for perl jit?