Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc compilation on MSYS2

From: Sergey Korshunoff
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] tcc compilation on MSYS2
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 11:37:49 +0300

> You can try my branch: https://github.com/avih/tinycc/commits/drafts (note, I
> force-push and keep it rebased on top of mob).

>I wanted to push some/all of the commits on my "drafts" branch to mob after
>some cleanups, but never really got to end up doing it. If there's enough
>interest and my current drafts branc ends up usable for many, I'll reconsider
>putting the effort.

Big thanks! I will try to test your branch. It is good to know any
usefull branch of the tcc.

PS: It was my first attempt to build tcc on Windows.. I think it is a
./configure error, which say OK for the unknown environment. Looking
like Unix, I expected tcc build in the Unix way.

PPS: For me Windows is foreign environment and configuring a PATH for
the compiler/utilities is a problem. MSYS2 with a package manager
looks like a primary target for the Unix man.