Re: [Tinycc-devel] .fill .rept broken by "Clean up 64bit immediate suppo

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] .fill .rept broken by "Clean up 64bit immediate support"
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 05:13:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Mon, 16 May 2016, Michael Matz wrote:

Can you somehow find out which file and instruction is the one that's miscompiled? If you can, please attach the pre-processed source file here.

That's not needed anymore, I found out myself. There were several pre-existing errors in the handling of arithmetic instructions with an imm8 operand: one that it accepted 8bit regs, and one that it accepted the xxxb form. I've corrected both in [mob]. I checked that tccboot works again.

Ciao,
Michael.