[Tinycc-devel] using tinycc to compile python plugins

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] using tinycc to compile python plugins
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 01:02:44 -0400

Hi,

In order to allow users to compile plugins for our python program, I put together a python package with the compiler and enough logic to tell my program where the compiler lives on disk:

    https://github.com/SasView/tinycc

Since this could be useful for other Windows python applications, I would like to upload this to pypi package distribution site.

Is it okay to use the name tinycc for the package?

Suggestions what I might call it instead?

Thanks in advance,

    - Paul

address@hidden