Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem with libtcc DLL + MEMORY output

From: Amaury Bouchard
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Problem with libtcc DLL + MEMORY output
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 14:57:47 +0100

Indeed, I missed this information. Thank you for your help.
Well, I found some documentation where the tcc_set_output_type() function was called after compilation, and it work fine like that, so I didn't wonder that TCC was not able to do both outputs with a single compilation. The question about why I would want to do that is not relevant; in some situation, it could be useful to not compile again and again the same piece of code, but it was more of an experiment in my case.

Thanks again.