Re: [Tinycc-devel] Rename version to 0.9.27 (devel) or similar?

From: Thomas Preud'homme
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Rename version to 0.9.27 (devel) or similar?
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2016 11:02:56 +0000

On December 11, 2016 9:26:03 AM GMT+00:00, Christian Jullien <address@hidden>
wrote:
>I think it's time to think about 0.9.27.

I also think so but I'd prefer to discuss the version separately to get it
changed quickly. A release will take more time.

>As said many time, I'm ready to test/qualify on:
>- win32/win64
>- linux x86/x86_64 multiarch
>- ARM (RPi)
>- Aarch64

Aarch64? What machine do you have?

>With standard tcc tests and my own tests before official release.

If you can talk about them, what do your own tests consist of?

I've successfully run the testsuite with tcc compiled by gcc or tcc itself with
--disable-static on a Debian x86_64 (my machine) and an i386 chroot. I've also
successfully run the testsuite on a Debian Toshiba AC100 and on an APM X-gene
mustang board of the Debian project.

Cheers,

Thomas