Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fw: Ready for Release 0.9.27

From: Vladimir Vissoultchev
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fw: Ready for Release 0.9.27
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 13:35:47 +0200

> * can someone please check & possibly fix the MSVC solution files in
>   win32/VS2015?   Otherwise I'm tempted to remove that folder.

Just fixed project files in mob to generate config.h from VERSION as a
pre-build task, so solution
should compile ok on fresh checkout (w/o running build-tcc.bat beforehand).

Btw, for win32 spawn quoting this article explains the problem and offers a
fix (ArgvQuote function)

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/twistylittlepassagesallalike/2011/04/23/eve
ryone-quotes-command-line-arguments-the-wrong-way/

cheers,
</wqw>