Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fw: Ready for Release 0.9.27

From: Vladimir Vissoultchev
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fw: Ready for Release 0.9.27
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2017 20:08:42 +0200

Basicly yes, it's only useful for someone who does not have gcc installed on
Windows but is using MS toolchain.

Let me try something as a last resort. I want to enhanced current
build-tcc.bat with more parameters to

  1. be able to produce config.h (for pre-build step)
  2. compile libtcc1.a (for post-build step)
  3. copy ../include files into win32/include (for post-build step)

. . . and call it from the VS solution on build project.

Btw, the projects getting outdated does not break them as most of .c files
are included only as "includes" to be
easier to open in the IDE and are not treated as compile sources at all.

The other main option is to scap the folder altogether and it will probably
be the better decision. This way
"entry to participation" in mob will be to at least install gcc on Windows
:-))

cheers,
</wqw>