Re: [Tinycc-devel] Ready for Release 0.9.27

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Ready for Release 0.9.27
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2017 14:33:40 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Sat, 11 Feb 2017, Michael Matz wrote:

Your commit: http://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git/blobdiff/cd9514abc4f4d7d90acce108b98ea2af58a1b8 0a..77d7ea04acb56f839031993c102366e30cad5c25:/tests/tests2/Makefile

Is the source of this error

Well, that means it uncovered a pre-existing bug in the arm32 linker.
I haven't tested arm32 myself in a long time. I can take a look later; I probably have some old arm32 debian chroot lying around somewhere.

Oh, actually it wasn't a codegen bug at all.  I botched the testcase
invocation for NORUN tests, but that mattered only on arm where FILTER is set to grep. I've commited a fix for this to mob.

Ciao,
Michael.