[Tinycc-devel] shared option not implemented for arm

From: Mr frederic pouchal
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] shared option not implemented for arm
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 08:14:17 +0000 (UTC)

Hello
On arm ( Raspberry Pi )
tcc -o hello hello.c
./hello
Hello world!

Works fine but

tcc -shared -o hello hello.c
tcc: error: DLLs unimplemented!

Is it possible to add shared library generation for arm in the TODO list ?
I need it for my project
I successfully compiled tcc for Android and managed to run tcc with SDL2 on
Android , but it requires usind ld to make shared libraries
I did ugly hacks and I am working on cleaning them
This summer I hope to commit my diffs for easy tcc + SDL2 compilation on Android

Thank you
Frederic Pouchal