[Tinycc-devel] TinyCC in macOS

From: Andrei E. Warkentin
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] TinyCC in macOS
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 03:25:19 -0400

Dear tinycc-devel,

Found your mailing list today looking for macOS support for TCC. I have some good news, in the form of a patch that enables '-run' mode and a patch consisting of clang warning fixes. This should allow for further work to be done, as in adding proper Mach-O support.

Don't know the procedures you folks have for doing code reviews, but I've my own branch (https://github.com/andreiw/tinycc)  which I just forked from the mob one. At the very least, it provides a good way of looking at the changes.

https://github.com/andreiw/tinycc/commit/e733d489f015c2e9df3a43e975c82276a4823ee5 (tcc: early OSX native support)
https://github.com/andreiw/tinycc/commit/302fbde543a5347daa6ee93aa98733260b2e3d29 (tcc: fixup clang warnings)

Hopefully this will be useful for someone. If you guys think this is interesting to merge, I can definitely address any concerns you might have.