Re: [Tinycc-devel] _Generic or __builtin_choose_expr

From: grischka
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] _Generic or __builtin_choose_expr
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 09:53:05 +0200

uso ewin wrote:

Hello,

Sorry if I take time to answer,
So actually it's not a test issue, because gcc can do difference
between a 'char *' a 'signed char *', and a 'unsigned char *',
gcc doesn't consider int and a typedef of an int as the same type,
and most important it will find the good match to a long.

grischka seems to have fix char * problem,
I've just push a fix for the long on my github,
but it does refactor how VT_LONG is handle so I’m not very confident
on pushing it now on mob without a review
(this is why it take me time to answer).

I've also fix all type.

for the typedef, I guess it might work, but I didn't check further yet.

Does it work with "_Generic(i + 1L, ...)" ?

-- gr