Re: [Tinycc-devel] plans to 0.9.28

From: David Mertens
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] plans to 0.9.28
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 06:37:09 -0400

+1

David

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 6:33 AM, Christian JULLIEN <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi all,

Last December, we where close to release 0.9.28 but more than 6 months later, I see no plans for an imminent 0.9.28 release.

I'm fortunate to know how to build tcc on the many machines I use but also see many users trying to use a very old 0.9.27 version.

I think it's time to release 0.9.28 and start new dev. on 0.9.29

IMHO,

- we should decide what we really want to implement before we release 0.9.28 and propose an ETA for implementation

- enter a bug fix, validation cycle (no new feature or gratuitous changes)

- check all ports (Windows 32/64, Linux x86, x64, arm, Aarch64, more?), I will test all of them

- Make 0.9.28

Sounds reasonable to you?