[Tinycc-devel] BUG: called function should pop the arguments when using

From: 张博洋
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] BUG: called function should pop the arguments when using fastcall
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 19:54:40 +0800

Hello,

I found that TCC implement 'fastcall' that the calling function pops arguments. However, according to MSDN (https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/6xa169sk.aspx), the called function should pop arguments when using fastcall. I provided a patch and I have already pushed it to the mob branch, since I'm new to TCC and compilers, please review my patch carefully. I also wrote a test case which is in attachments, you may use the testcase to discover the problem.

  Thanks

Zhang Boyang