[Tinycc-devel] Windows compilation error

From: Joel Bodenmann
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Windows compilation error
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2017 01:11:46 +0200

Hello folks,

I successfully compiled tcc (and libtcc) on Windows about a year ago. Today
I grabbed the latest git repository (mob branch) and tried to compile using
msys2:
        ./configure
        make

But no matter what I do and which tools I use (also tried straight MinGW and
Cygwin) I get the following compilation error:

        ../libtcc.c:951:36: error: 'CONFIG_TCC_SYSINCLUDEPATHS' undeclared
(first use in this function)

Am I missing something obvious here? Any kind of help would be greatly
appreciated!

Best regards,
~ Joel