Re: [Tinycc-devel] forward asm symbols vs static

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] forward asm symbols vs static
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2017 03:14:50 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Fri, 17 Nov 2017, Michael Matz wrote:

Aha!  Indeed, p3 should be STB_LOCAL, and now (after my revert or before
your patch) isn't anymore.  Okay, I'll work on this.  Need to find a way
to get both things working, hmm :)

Fixed in mob.

Btw. my current 0.9.27 release plan is to do it as soon as I have time, using basically the current state of code (with one last commit). Is there something that you're currently working that would be a reason wait some more time?

Nope. In fact I have a couple things in various branches where I was waiting for the release to happen, as I wanted to not disrupt stuff before. But I think the above p3 problem should be fixed first.

So, ship it!  ;-)

Ciao,
Michael.