Re: [Tinycc-devel] Unify C and asm symbols

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Unify C and asm symbols
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 06:37:41 +0100

> I'd then make one more commit with other small fixes, and then I'd

> pack the release, say next Sun (17.12.)

> How does that sound?

Nice to see the new release is knocking at the door.

Before it is released, can you please announce it goes to BETA stage so that I can test the release candidate on different platforms I have access on?

- Windows 32/64

- Linux Intel 32/64

- RPi 2/3 (ARM 32bits)

- APM X-Gene Mustang board / Ubuntu 14.04.3 LTS (Aarch64)