Re: [Tinycc-devel] "_winstart not defined"

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] "_winstart not defined"
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 00:57:16 +0800

On 2/8/2018 12:19 AM, k2tom wrote:
[snip snip]
I was "just curious" and I tried using TinyCC to build the Windows
"applications" from the "Forger's Win32API Tutorial" (a great (imo)
introduction to Win32 programming).  (Normally I use Cygwin GCC and/or MinGW
GCC to build these example programs.  But to get them to compile under
Cygwin GCC, I had to use the -mno-cygwin switch.. and that's been depricated
in Cygwin GCC.. so I'm left with only MinGW.)

I suspect they'd point you to the MinGW cross compiler packages, see:

https://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=mingw64&arch=x86

(I haven't used it. I use MinGW/MSYS, MSYS2, TDM-gcc, Cygwin gcc.)

But when I try building these examples with TinyCC, I get a "_winstart not
defined" error.  Any hints/ideas?

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)