Re: [Tinycc-devel] "_winstart not defined"

From: k2tom
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] "_winstart not defined"
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 22:09:49 -0700 (MST)

My original "current release" of 0.9.25 came from tcc-0.9.25.tar.bze
(5/20/2009).  (This has the sources.. but NOT the binaries.)  I used MinGW
to build TCC from those sources.  Then I used this newly-minted TCC to build
a newer TCC from the sources.  (I just wanted to verify that one could in
fact use TCC to compile ITSELF.)

The program I'm trying to compile is test.c, take verbatim from the Forger's
Tutorial.  And the exact command line I'm using is:

prompt> *tcc -o test.exe test.c -mwindows*
tcc: _winstart not defined

Tom

--
Sent from: http://nongnu.13855.n7.nabble.com/tinycc-devel-f70286.html