Re: [Tinycc-devel] S-Lang tinycc module.

From: Ag. D.E Chatzimanikas
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] S-Lang tinycc module.
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 20:03:00 +0300

On Tue, Mar 27, at 07:04 grischka wrote:
> Agathoklis D. Chatzimanikas wrote:

> > > I guess that is a bug in tcc.
> > >
> > > tcc_add_file() probably should preserve (save/restore) the original
> > > value of s->filetype.
> > >
> > > Also, tcc_add_runtime() probably should reset s->filetype to
> > > AFF_TYPE_NONE at entry.
> > >
> > > I admit that the filetype stuff isn't really clean but maybe with
> > > these adjustments it could work.  If you can fix it on the mob branch,
> > > welcome.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >

> > @grischka,
> >
> > If it is that simple, could you make these changes? I mean you have my
> > permission to do them. ...
>
> Everyone has permission, but yes, at some point I guess I will fix that.
> (The more since obviously it was me who wrote the bug ;)

It bugs me when you say that word :). It's not a bug in tcc, its a bug in C.

But, you went too far pilgrim! You've been plead guilty (thats unusual thing
to say).

But, anyone not guilty, here? Noone?

And i though at 52 that there is not such thing like perfection.

> Maybe I'll wait for a while for what other bugs you will discover ...

I'm afraid you have to wait a lot.

> Thanks,
>
> --- grischka

Many thanks (again),