[Tinycc-devel] #line directive with file name

From: Yakov
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] #line directive with file name
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2018 03:36:25 +0300

I am curious why my copy of TinyC ignores the second argument to the #line directive?

In a file named prog.c I am trying to rename lines as if they come from demo.c

int main() {
    #line 30 "demo.c"
    printf("hello\n");
    #line 40 "demo.c"
    return 0;
}

It works as expected for GCC, but TinyC will always print prog.c ignoring the argument.

Latest tcc from git. Ubuntu. x86_64. Musl. (Because GNU LibC does not work with addr2line).

Thanks,
Yakov