Re: [Tinycc-devel] When is planned to be released the next version of Tc

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] When is planned to be released the next version of Tcc?
Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2018 08:25:26 +0100

I’m not the maintainer of tcc but I’ve no sign of a new version anytime soon.

What I can say however is that:

-          0.9.27 released last year is damn good and almost bug free on supported platforms (I personally tested)

-          Since last release, tcc activity has been rather low and I see no real reasons to publish a 0.9.28

-          I you want the latest version, I invite you to use mod which is also very stable.

-          As a general rule for a new version is that it comes out … when it’s ready

M2c