Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC crash with incorrect syntax in compound literal

From: Pascal Cuoq
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] TCC crash with incorrect syntax in compound literal
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 20:48:41 +0000

Hello,

> On 06 Mar 2019, at 18:56, uso ewin <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I've just push a patch that should fix this issue,

Many thanks for looking into this!

> I hope I didn't add a now bug

All the bugs I have so far are in syntactically incorrect inputs, so it would
be a valid choice not to risk introducing more harmful bugs by leaving in the
ones I report. On the other hand, being more robust, if it isn't incompatible
with TCC's other objective, can only make it more useful.

I will report a failed assertion in another thread.

Pascal