Re: [Tinycc-devel] Undefined symbol '__ashldi3'

From: Louis Botha
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Undefined symbol '__ashldi3'
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 17:09:11 +0000

Hi Andy,

I have a Windows application that loads libtcc1-32.a or libtcc1-64.a dynamically, all I did was to call both with of these:

       tcc_set_lib_path

       tcc_add_library_path

before calling tcc_compile_string (not sure if both of these are needed but that’s what I did originally).

The path that I passed to those functions has a sub-folder called lib that contains libtcc1-32.a and libtcc1-64.a,

Not sure it’s that simple in tcc4tccl but hope that helps.

Best regards,

Louis