Re: [Tinycc-devel] break and continue bugs with cleanup

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] break and continue bugs with cleanup
Date: Fri, 3 May 2019 00:16:11 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

On Fri, 3 May 2019, Michael Matz wrote:

 I've fix it and add a test on my github:
 https://github.com/cosmo-ray/tcc/commits/mob ( last commit on mob
 branch)
 Should I push this ?

Yes, please.

Ah, sorry, I've send my answer too eagerly. I wanted to say that your commit fixing the cleanups for loop initialization (e5683e) is probably incomplete. You save and restore the current_cleanups, but forget to also do that with ncleanups. Both must be kept in sync (like the corresponding code for {} blocks does). To show this breaking requires probably a bit more involved test cases, but still ...

(so please fix that before pushing)

Ciao,
Michael.