Re: [Tinycc-devel] How do I rename exported DLL function?

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] How do I rename exported DLL function?
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 18:37:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I just pushed a simple fix for the asm_label hack that's used to specify DLL
export name and accidentally got dropped in 0.9.27

https://github.com/TinyCC/tinycc/commit/1dd6842654c8f8f6bf1a94364f0fd23ed10
cc7e1

It seems I cannot push to mob as of now. Someone care to merge?

Pushed for you. Though I wouldn't know why you can't push yourself, AFAIK nothing changed in mob's setup.

Ciao,
Michael.