[Tinycc-devel] Abusive tags on repo.or.cz

From: Harald van Dijk
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Abusive tags on repo.or.cz
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 15:12:24 +0100

Hi,

Writing this as a separate e-mail rather than a P.S. since it is completely unrelated to the ARM codegen issue:

Could someone please get rid of the abusive "content tags" on https://repo.or.cz/w/tinycc.git and prevent them from being re-added? I cannot speak for anybody else here, but I do not think it is okay that in order to get to the details needed for cloning the repository, I have to go through a page that says in big letters "jews-did-9-11"...

Cheers,
Harald van Dijk