Re: [Tinycc-devel] arm64: Fix crash due to incorrect page alignment on c

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] arm64: Fix crash due to incorrect page alignment on centos
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2019 07:11:18 +0200

Hello,

I have to questions with your patch:
- Why then my FC30 aarch64 PRi port does not fail, I'm running tcc for several
months on it. Maybe I'm luck?
- pagesize can be configured by sys admin (including huge pages up to 1GB) , so
IMHO, the right patch is to use the POSIX portable value of
sysconf(_SC_PAGESIZE) you can compute once and put in a variable when tcc
initializes.

C.