[Tinycc-devel] Add error_func and error_opaque getters to libtcc

From: Luc Everse
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Add error_func and error_opaque getters to libtcc
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 09:55:09 +0200

Hello all,

I have added two getters, tcc_get_error_func and tcc_get_error_opaque,
to the libtcc API. These functions are useful if the opaque pointer is
dynamically allocated, so that it can be free'd again once the user
destroys the TCCState. Without these, the user has to keep track of
these pointers next to the state, which is (IMO) silly as the state
holds them already.

Also includes a simple test for these in libtcc_test. I can only confirm
that this compiles and succeeds on Linux AMD64, but I am confident that
these simple getters won't cause too much trouble.

- Luc