[Tinycc-devel] Add elf version support

From: Herman ten Brugge
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Add elf version support
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 17:01:55 +0200

I had some problems using pthread code in tinycc.

The problem was that not the correct version of the pthread-library was used because tinycc did not support elf versions.

I created a branch (elf_version) and implemented elf versions.

It solved my problems and I can now run a very large application without a problem.

    Herman