Re: [Tinycc-devel] make tcc reentrant

From: Sean Conner
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] make tcc reentrant
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 04:09:04 -0500

It was thus said that the Great Ulrich Schmidt once stated:
> Hi all.
>
> i try to write a lua binding for tcc. To work out propperly, the tcc lib
> needs to be reentrant.

  I never had a problem with TCC not being reentrant when I made my Lua
bindings for it (way back in 2012 [1]).  But then again, I never really used
this module for production work.  If you are intersted:

        The C code wrapper:

                https://github.com/spc476/lua-conmanorg/blob/master/src/tcc.c

        The Lua module which uses the above module to load C-based Lua
modules via source code:

        https://github.com/spc476/lua-conmanorg/blob/master/lua/cc.lua

  -spc (Hope it helps some ... )

[1]     Here's the thread where I first bring it up:

        https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/tinycc-devel/2012-08/msg00001.html