[Tinycc-devel] Add debug information.

From: Herman ten Brugge
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Add debug information.
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 18:24:10 +0100

I created a path to add debug type information (see attachment).

The patch only supports basic types and array/ptr types of them.

So:
int main(int argc, char *argv[])

is supported.

Other things like structs/unions/enums/bitfields are all translated to void.
This should probably change in the future.

I also generate a new type whenever I see a pointer or array.
This creates a lot of types but gdb seems happy with it.
If I compile tcc with bounds-checking I see 1473 types.
In the future types should be optimized.

Can I apply this patch?

Regards,

    Herman