Re: [Tinycc-devel] I'm making a TinyCC-Based VR Game Engine

From: uso ewin
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] I'm making a TinyCC-Based VR Game Engine
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 11:00:44 +0100

Thanks for sharing.

I'm making a game engine that use Tinycc for scripting too(I still use
gcc/clang to compile the engine):
https://github.com/cosmo-ray/yirl
But I'm developing mostly on an old netbook with 1GB of ram and an old
atom CPU with a chipset
that support only opengl1, so for now I only do 2D.

Nevertheless It's nice to see other peoples using tcc for scripting.

Also it would be nice to have an IRC or something like that to talk
tcc and game development ?