[Tinycc-devel] No space (ing) war, please

From: Udo Pfrengle
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] No space (ing) war, please
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 20:03:09 +0100

Hi all!

Sorry for the formatting changes. They were not really intentional, but I have my editor (Visual Studio) configured to this style and touching a line or moving a block resulted in this style change.
And I did sth. potentially evil, I must admit. I have two workspaces  of TinyC in one I tried several things and in the other I had the changes I wanted to push... and confused them and pushed the wrong. One on Ubuntu, one on Windows.

So, after pushing some nonsense including my eMail address, I tried to undo... (git reset & git push --force) and deleted a change from Sizhe Zhao by accident as kooda has realized.
I hope I haven't destroyed much of Sizhe's work.

I'm sorry for that grief will do better in the future.

Udo