Re: [Tinycc-devel] Hello! Does anyone maintain this still?

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Hello! Does anyone maintain this still?
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 16:31:40 +0100

David Smith writes:

Hi David,

> I’m on a mission this quarter to add a new old arch. Lots to learn.

Interesting...I am currently looking into ARM and power9 ports of the
bootstrap.

Anyway, your question reminded me the difficulties I had to finding the
home of TCC development; and I realised that I have possibly made that
worse.  Sorry!  So I have added an extra patch to README

    https://gitlab.com/janneke/tinycc

explaining that you are looking at a bootstrappable tcc fork and adding
a pointer to

    https://repo.or.cz/tinycc.git

HTH,
janneke