[Tinycc-devel] I'm making a TinyCC-Based VR Game Engine

From: Alexander Nicholi
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] I'm making a TinyCC-Based VR Game Engine
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 21:45:33 -0500

Hello,

Thank you very much for sharing this experience using TCC with game
development. I am also developing video games professionally with TCC, under
the banner of ARQADIUM, as we have adopted it for rapid-iteration debug
building. The compiler is so fast, it is realistic to hook into it from modern
editors, as if we were writing JavaScript!

I am most appreciative of your experience with TinyCC’s provision of the
application code’s runtime performance. I would never have imagined that it
gives speed so characteristic of C without the complexities of slower, more
state-of-the-art compilers! Simplicity surely rules the day :o)

Regards,
Alexander Nicholi