[Tinycc-devel] error: unknown type size with struct sockaddr_in sa

From: Julio Carchi
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] error: unknown type size with struct sockaddr_in sa
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 05:46:44 -0500

Hello,

my name is Julio Carchi, and I am from Ecuador, I am trying to compile several things with TCC, I am using the latest rev on the mob branch of the repo.

This time I am compiling bftpd but in one of the files I am getting an error message:

commands.c:66 error: unknown type size

the line 66 is as follows:

66 struct sockaddr_in sa;

If I comment that line fails in a similar line below.

136     struct sockaddr foo;

I don't know if is a problem with TCC or incompatibility with GCC, so please let me know what is happening and how could I fix it.

Thanks.

--
Usando el cliente de correo de Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/