Re: [Tinycc-devel] stdarg.h overhaul (was: /usr/include/syslog.h:68: err

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] stdarg.h overhaul (was: /usr/include/syslog.h:68: error: invalid type)
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 05:51:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

On Fri, 17 Apr 2020, James Mills wrote:

I guess there's a new problem now [1]
It seems tcc -ar doesn't support the `x` command to extract an archive?

That's correct. busybox contains a mini implementation of ar(1), so you don't have to use the TCC provided one as wrapper script.

Ciao,
Michael.

Building libressl borkes on this and I'm not sure hwo to get around it
(yet).

Kind regards

James

James Mills / prologic