Re: [Tinycc-devel] github

From: Christian Jullien
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] github
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 07:11:43 +0200

Hi,
For sure I would like to have a CI.
I personally test about every commit on Windows x86/x64, Linux arm32/arm64 and
a little bit less often on Linux x64/Alpine x64.
I definitively would like to test Linux/rsicv64 too but I lack access to a
machine having this cpu.

GitHub has another advantage, it perhaps more stable than current repository.

Why don't you setup a pure mirror on GitHub just for CI and without the
possibility to commit on it? This mirror will synchronize, say, every 4 hours
and launch non-regression tests for all supported os/system.

C.