Re: [Tinycc-devel] github

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] github
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2020 16:07:39 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Robert,

On Sat, 18 Apr 2020, Robert Hölzl wrote:

How about a CI?

See also https://gitlab.com/giomasce/tinycc/pipelines .

I would be happy to add the corresponding scripts, so that at least windows (x86 and x64), linux (x64) and macos (x64) are tested. I did not investigate yet, but it could be even possible to utlitze qemu to test all cpu archs (not only x86, x64).

But to make this work I need the repo to be homed at github or gitlab.
It seems that on github there is already an organization "TinyCC".
Bit it seems not to be supported by the core devs.
In fact the guy which created this repo even started some CI scripts.

@the core devs: Please point our your thoughts.
Are you interested in a CI (even it might need a switch to GitHub/GitLab/...)

I think a CI is worthwhile to have, if people look at it at least semi regularly. But a mirror is enough to have a CI running.

Ciao,
Michael.