[Tinycc-devel] Fwd: Re: github

From: Robert Hölzl
Subject: [Tinycc-devel] Fwd: Re: github
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 10:44:37 +0200

I did macOS test with the help of vagrant.

You can download any OS from their platform: https://app.vagrantup.com/boxes/search

and its very convenient as it automates the generation and integration (ssh connection, shared folders, ...).
And as it is a VM it is 100% macOS (no emulation with its quirks)

robert