Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fwd: Re: github

From: Michael Matz
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fwd: Re: github
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 18:35:00 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020, Daniel Glöckner wrote:

I did macOS test with the help of vagrant.

You can download any OS from their platform:
https://app.vagrantup.com/boxes/search

and its very convenient as it automates the generation and
integration (ssh connection, shared folders, ...).
And as it is a VM it is 100% macOS (no emulation with its quirks)

The thing is that the macOS license AFAIK allows the use only on Apple
hardware. There is no "official" macOS VM on Vagrant. All macOS VMs you
can find on Vagrant have been provided by users.

Yeah, thought so. But darling might be a way indeed (haven't yet looked at it, but if the low-level userspace is complete enough, and it must be from what they claim to be able to run, it should be enough for tinycc).

(But I didn't know about the other macos possibilities either, so thanks for the info)

Ciao,
Michael.