Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fwd: Re: github

From: Austin English
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Fwd: Re: github
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 17:27:41 -0500

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 11:35 AM Michael Matz <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

On Wed, 22 Apr 2020, Daniel Glöckner wrote:

>> I did macOS test with the help of vagrant.
>>
>> You can download any OS from their platform:
>> https://app.vagrantup.com/boxes/search
>>
>> and its very convenient as it automates the generation and
>> integration (ssh connection, shared folders, ...).
>> And as it is a VM it is 100% macOS (no emulation with its quirks)
>
> The thing is that the macOS license AFAIK allows the use only on Apple
> hardware. There is no "official" macOS VM on Vagrant. All macOS VMs you
> can find on Vagrant have been provided by users.

Yeah, thought so.  But darling might be a way indeed (haven't yet looked
at it, but if the low-level userspace is complete enough, and it must be
from what they claim to be able to run, it should be enough for tinycc).

(But I didn't know about the other macos possibilities either, so thanks
for the info)

Travis-CI integrates with github well, and supports linux and osx (no windows though):
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/multi-os/

--
-Austin
GPG: 267B CC1F 053F 0749 (expires 2021/02/18)